COVID-19 extenuating circumstances policy
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Following this, The Pearls Collection has revised its modification/cancellation policy in accordance with most platform regulations and in compliance with restrictions set by governments and health authorities. The Greek Government has decided to shut down all seasonal hotels, villas, restaurants and most of the shops closed until April 30th.
We are providing the following coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy:
Free cancellation and full refund at any time: - For all stays up until the 30th of April
Free cancellation and full refund 30 days before arrival: - For any new bookings under the Fully-Flexible rate
- For any Non-Refundable and Semi-Flexible bookings. If you wish to proceed with the change of dates, you need to notify us 30 days before your scheduled arrival. You will then receive a credit voucher for the equivalent booking value, which is valid for redemption in any future date within 2020 and 2021, applicable to any properties of our portfolio (Mykonos, Ibiza or Saint-Tropez). Any additional charges that may apply due to difference in rates, will be charged on top.
The Pearls Collection highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We follow all advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- • Expanding sanitizing protocols and cleaning services throughout our premises. public area by our reception office. at locations across the property by in each property.
- • Regular disinfection of door handles and credit card terminals. • Placing hand sanitizer stations at locations across the property for use by guests and employees. • Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- • Daily cleaning. • Linen and towel service two times per week.
Villa Goldora is located at Ornos – Ano Diakoftis area. Boasting a privileged location that offers unobstructed views at the Mykonos Town, the port of Mykonos and the magnificent beach of Ornos. The opulent property offers privacy and seclusion, impeccable modern linear architecture, Hollywood-style decoration, and over-the-top luxurious accommodation.
Villa Goldora sleeps 18 guests in 9 comfortable double bedrooms and it features stylish living room, spacious dining area, modern kitchen and dazzling outdoor terraces with opulent lounge and dining areas and three infinity pools on different levels.
Layout & Features
- 6 Master Bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
- 3 Double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
- Living room
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Private infinity pools
- 1 Kids pool
- 2 Seating & Lounge areas
- Outdoor kitchen
What is included in the price
- Air Conditioning
- Pool towels
- Baby Cots, Highchair - upon request
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
Media & Technology
- WiFi Internet
- WiFi Internet
- Shopping/prestocking services
- Change of linen/towels 2 times per week