COVID-19 extenuating circumstances policy
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Following this, The Pearls Collection has revised its modification/cancellation policy in accordance with most platform regulations and in compliance with restrictions set by governments and health authorities. The Greek Government has decided to shut down all seasonal hotels, villas, restaurants and most of the shops closed until April 30th.
We are providing the following coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy:
Free cancellation and full refund at any time: - For all stays up until the 30th of April
Free cancellation and full refund 30 days before arrival: - For any new bookings under the Fully-Flexible rate
- For any Non-Refundable and Semi-Flexible bookings. If you wish to proceed with the change of dates, you need to notify us 30 days before your scheduled arrival. You will then receive a credit voucher for the equivalent booking value, which is valid for redemption in any future date within 2020 and 2021, applicable to any properties of our portfolio (Mykonos, Ibiza or Saint-Tropez). Any additional charges that may apply due to difference in rates, will be charged on top.
The Pearls Collection highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We follow all advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- • Expanding sanitizing protocols and cleaning services throughout our premises. public area by our reception office. at locations across the property by in each property.
- • Regular disinfection of door handles and credit card terminals. • Placing hand sanitizer stations at locations across the property for use by guests and employees. • Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- • Daily cleaning. • Linen and towel service two times per week.
Villa Jackie boasts a privileged location atop a hill that commands magnificent views over Paradise Bay. The luxurious estate offers splendid outdoor spaces that encompass a large swimming pool lined with sunbeds, two charming shaded lounges and an alfresco bar.
Villa Jackie features a blend of natural beauty and traditional Cycladic architecture with stone walls embracing the rocky slope on the outside and impeccable contemporary design on the inside. It can accommodate up to 12 guests, offering two charming lounges, 6 double bedrooms and a spacious living room with white-washed walls, colourful undertones and modern furniture.
Layout & Features
- Living room
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5 Double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
- 1 Double bedroom, en suite bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Seating and lounge areas
What is included in the price
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge services
- Shopping/prestocking services
- Private Swimming Pool
- Sun loungers
- Bath Toiletries
- Daily Light Housekeeping
- Change of linen/towels 2 times per week
- Car hire / transfer arrangements