COVID-19 extenuating circumstances policy
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Following this, The Pearls Collection has revised its modification/cancellation policy in accordance with most platform regulations and in compliance with restrictions set by governments and health authorities. The Greek Government has decided to shut down all seasonal hotels, villas, restaurants and most of the shops closed until April 30th.
We are providing the following coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy:
Free cancellation and full refund at any time: - For all stays up until the 30th of April
Free cancellation and full refund 30 days before arrival: - For any new bookings under the Fully-Flexible rate
- For any Non-Refundable and Semi-Flexible bookings. If you wish to proceed with the change of dates, you need to notify us 30 days before your scheduled arrival. You will then receive a credit voucher for the equivalent booking value, which is valid for redemption in any future date within 2020 and 2021, applicable to any properties of our portfolio (Mykonos, Ibiza or Saint-Tropez). Any additional charges that may apply due to difference in rates, will be charged on top.
The Pearls Collection highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We follow all advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- • Expanding sanitizing protocols and cleaning services throughout our premises. public area by our reception office. at locations across the property by in each property.
- • Regular disinfection of door handles and credit card terminals. • Placing hand sanitizer stations at locations across the property for use by guests and employees. • Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- • Daily cleaning. • Linen and towel service two times per week.
Take the opportunity to stay at a private Villa in Mykonos with incomparable interior and exterior design. Relax at the sunbeds of the fully wind-protected pool area, right above the crystal blue-green waters. The spectacular 360° views of the villa will offer you a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in Mykonos. After a refreshing swim, have a delicious BBQ dinner under the white pergola or enjoy a glass of wine at the private terrace of the villa’s beautiful bedrooms.
Villa Mary Tu is located on Pouli hill at the southwestern part of the island, just 1 km away from Agios Ioannis beach and 1,5 km from Ornos beach. Situated in a high and serene location, Pouli hill offers the most mind-blowing sunsets of the island paired with a magical sense of freedom. Standing on a residential area at a premium location, villa Mary Tu enjoys the most idyllic views of the island, the Aegean Sea and the neighbouring island of Delos. Its proximity to Mykonos Town will provide the villa’s guests with the opportunity to dive in the island’s vibrant nightlife scene whenever they desire.
Layout & Features
- 1 Double bedroom
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 WC
- 1 Double bedroom, en suite bathroom, balcony, fireplace
- 1 Double bedroom, twin beds
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom, en suite bathroom, balcony
- Swimming pool
- Lounge area with sunbeds
What is included in the price
- Pool with view
- Outdoor dining
- Sun loungers
- BBQ - upon request
- Bath Toiletries
- Concierge services
- Shopping/prestocking services
- Daily Light Housekeeping
- Change of linen/towels 2 times per week
- Car hire / transfer arrangements
- Air Conditioning
- Pool towels