COVID-19 extenuating circumstances policy
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Following this, The Pearls Collection has revised its modification/cancellation policy in accordance with most platform regulations and in compliance with restrictions set by governments and health authorities. The Greek Government has decided to shut down all seasonal hotels, villas, restaurants and most of the shops closed until April 30th.
We are providing the following coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy:
Free cancellation and full refund at any time: - For all stays up until the 30th of April
Free cancellation and full refund 30 days before arrival: - For any new bookings under the Fully-Flexible rate
- For any Non-Refundable and Semi-Flexible bookings. If you wish to proceed with the change of dates, you need to notify us 30 days before your scheduled arrival. You will then receive a credit voucher for the equivalent booking value, which is valid for redemption in any future date within 2020 and 2021, applicable to any properties of our portfolio (Mykonos, Ibiza or Saint-Tropez). Any additional charges that may apply due to difference in rates, will be charged on top.
The Pearls Collection highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We follow all advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- • Expanding sanitizing protocols and cleaning services throughout our premises. public area by our reception office. at locations across the property by in each property.
- • Regular disinfection of door handles and credit card terminals. • Placing hand sanitizer stations at locations across the property for use by guests and employees. • Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- • Daily cleaning. • Linen and towel service two times per week.
Villa Elise enjoys a privileged location for ultimate privacy. It is located at the top of a hill, just meters away from the famous and secluded beach of Agios Sostis and the spectacular setting of Principote. Its design spans two floors that meet the highest Mykonian standards, with a classic interior that leads onto a magnificent, furnished terrace with panoramic views of Elia and the Aegean. This distinctively Mykonian villa is perfect for an unforgettable island escape – a beachside heaven. The interior has a tastefully decorated living and dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen while the layout is organically designed to optimize the beautiful sea views.
Reg. Number: 1107242
Layout & Features
- 1 Bedroom, double bed, en suite bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, twin beds
- Living room
- Open plan dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
- 1 Bedroom, double bed
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Lounge area with sunbeds
What is included in the price
- Air Conditioning
- Pool towels
Media & Technology
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Sea View
- Car hire / transfer arrangements
- Concierge services
- Shopping/prestocking services
- Events allowed