COVID-19 extenuating circumstances policy
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Following this, The Pearls Collection has revised its modification/cancellation policy in accordance with most platform regulations and in compliance with restrictions set by governments and health authorities. The Greek Government has decided to shut down all seasonal hotels, villas, restaurants and most of the shops closed until April 30th.
We are providing the following coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy:
Free cancellation and full refund at any time: - For all stays up until the 30th of April
Free cancellation and full refund 30 days before arrival: - For any new bookings under the Fully-Flexible rate
- For any Non-Refundable and Semi-Flexible bookings. If you wish to proceed with the change of dates, you need to notify us 30 days before your scheduled arrival. You will then receive a credit voucher for the equivalent booking value, which is valid for redemption in any future date within 2020 and 2021, applicable to any properties of our portfolio (Mykonos, Ibiza or Saint-Tropez). Any additional charges that may apply due to difference in rates, will be charged on top.
The Pearls Collection highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We follow all advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- • Expanding sanitizing protocols and cleaning services throughout our premises. public area by our reception office. at locations across the property by in each property.
- • Regular disinfection of door handles and credit card terminals. • Placing hand sanitizer stations at locations across the property for use by guests and employees. • Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- • Daily cleaning. • Linen and towel service two times per week.
Villa Cleo is located in Pouli, at the edge of Mykonos Island. It provides breathtaking views of Delos Island, and the vast expanse of the Aegean Sea. The modern property provides accommodation in 4 stylish bedrooms, open-space living room, and a cozy lounge outside with an infinity pool for memorable moments in Mykonos.
Layout & Features
- 3 Double bedrooms, double beds
- 1 Double bedroom, twin beds
- 4 bathrooms
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Infinity pool
- Lounge area with sunbeds
What is included in the price
- Coffee Maker
- Dining place
Media & Technology
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Pool towels
- Baby Cots, Highchair - upon request
- Daily Light Housekeeping
- Changing Linen & Towels twice per week
- Property, garden and pool maintenance