COVID-19 extenuating circumstances policy
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Following this, The Pearls Collection has revised its modification/cancellation policy in accordance with most platform regulations and in compliance with restrictions set by governments and health authorities. The Greek Government has decided to shut down all seasonal hotels, villas, restaurants and most of the shops closed until April 30th.
We are providing the following coverage for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy:
Free cancellation and full refund at any time: - For all stays up until the 30th of April
Free cancellation and full refund 30 days before arrival: - For any new bookings under the Fully-Flexible rate
- For any Non-Refundable and Semi-Flexible bookings. If you wish to proceed with the change of dates, you need to notify us 30 days before your scheduled arrival. You will then receive a credit voucher for the equivalent booking value, which is valid for redemption in any future date within 2020 and 2021, applicable to any properties of our portfolio (Mykonos, Ibiza or Saint-Tropez). Any additional charges that may apply due to difference in rates, will be charged on top.
The Pearls Collection highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We follow all advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- • Expanding sanitizing protocols and cleaning services throughout our premises. public area by our reception office. at locations across the property by in each property.
- • Regular disinfection of door handles and credit card terminals. • Placing hand sanitizer stations at locations across the property for use by guests and employees. • Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- • Daily cleaning. • Linen and towel service two times per week.
Villa Ocealia is located at the southwestern part of the island, just a pebble’s throw away from the sea and the spectacular beach of Agios Ioannis. Enjoying spectacular views of Mykonos and the Aegean Sea, Villa Ocealia promises an unforgettable vacation on the island of the winds. Its proximity to the town of Mykonos and some of the island’s most renowned beaches like Psarrou, Ornos, and Platis Gialos make this magnificent property ideal for both families looking to unwind and couples in need of an idyllic hideout.
Gaze at the mind-blowing sunsets behind Delos island while relaxing in the lush jacuzzi, soak up the sun of Mykonos in the villa’s large pool and enjoy the sound of waves splashing right outside your door. Villa Ocealia features a spacious open plan kitchen, a living room and a dining area on the ground level, topped by 5 luxurious double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on the first floor.
Reg. Number: 1106607
Layout & Features
- Living area
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- 4 Double Bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Dining area
What is included in the price
- Dining table
- Seating & lounge areas
- Outdoor dining
- Private pool
- Bath Toiletries
- Change of linen/towels 2 times per week
- Daily Light Housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Shopping/prestocking services
- Car hire / transfer arrangements
- Air Conditioning